Compromise Assessment – Active Threat
A compromise assessment (active threat) aims to identify if a corporate IT infrastructure has been compromised by a threat actor. Canary Trap’s elite team of security experts will look to identify malicious activities on the network, servers and end-user computing devices.
Use cases supporting the need for a compromise assessment (active threat) includes, but is not limited to:
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A) valuation and risk assessment
- Cyber insurance enrollment or claims submission
- Doubts about the current security hygiene of the corporate IT environment
- Post-incident validation to ensure proper cleanup
Canary Trap’s compromise assessment (active threat) combines several activities to ensure a robust engagement:
- Network surveillance and alerting
- Security event log centralization and monitoring
- Triage and light forensic analysis
The engagement will conclude with the delivery of a Findings Report that will provide an in-depth overview of all work efforts undertaken with a clear focus on notable findings and, when applicable, the associated risk and impact along with the path to remediation.
Canary Trap combines human expertise with sophisticated tools, proven methodologies and, where appropriate, threat intelligence to ensure a thorough, in-depth approach to security testing and assessments.
For more information, please complete our Scoping Questionnaire or Contact Us.